|No 25 (2014): Colonial Gambia and World War II, War and Healing, Xenophobia in South Africa, Apartheid||“If You Do for Palestine What You Did for Us...”: A Review of Have You Heard from Johannesburg (2010). Connie Fields, Dir.||Abstract|
|No 25 (2014): Colonial Gambia and World War II, War and Healing, Xenophobia in South Africa, Apartheid||“They are soft”: Senegalese Migrants’ Experiences of Xenophobia in Port Elizabeth, South Africa||Abstract|
|Silvana Claudia Barbali|
|No 19 (2011): Africa at the Crossroads||Urban Revitalization and Displacement of Slum Clearance Policies in Cape Town and Philadelphia||Abstract|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"