|No 21 (2012): Swakopmund Protocol, Wale Okediran, Tarzan, and Migration||Cinema and the Making of a Racist, Colonial/Imperial State: Tarzan of the Apes and the Making of Africa's Image||Abstract|
|Gbenga Frederick Olorunsiwa|
|No 20 (2012): Fulbe Ladde Soro, Buchi Emecheta, French Neo-Colonialism, Ama Ata Aidoo, Religion||Studies on Fulbe Ladde Soro: Analytical Review of Major Perspectives||Abstract|
|Emeka Peter Aniago|
|No 19 (2011): Africa at the Crossroads||Virtues and Cultures in Medical Ethics||Abstract|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"