|No 7 (2013): Reconciliation in Postcolonial Africa||Religious Conflicts in Nigeria: The Christian/Muslim Quests for Reconciliation||Abstract|
|Gaius Anonaba Umahi|
|No 7 (2013): Reconciliation in Postcolonial Africa||Conscripts and not Volunteers: Indigenous Peoples, Tradition and The Postcolonial Question of Reconciliation in Zimbabwe||Abstract|
|No 5 (2012)||Post-War Women: Reflections on Survivorship and Reconciliation||Abstract|
|No 5 (2012)||Reconciliation and Reconfiliation in South Africa||Abstract|
|Mogobe B. Ramose|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"