|No 7 (2013): Reconciliation in Postcolonial Africa||Conflict and Consensus in Zimbabwe's Government of National Unity: An Alternative to a Decade of Political and Economic Crisis||Abstract|
|No 7 (2013): Reconciliation in Postcolonial Africa||Conscripts and not Volunteers: Indigenous Peoples, Tradition and The Postcolonial Question of Reconciliation in Zimbabwe||Abstract|
|No 4 (2012): Kwame Nkrumah and Democracy||The Vuvuzela that Nkrumah Sounded: Remembering Nkrumah, Celebrating the 2010 World Cup in (South) Africa||Abstract|
|No 10 (2014): Zikism - The Liberation Philosophy of Nnamdi Azikiwe||The Political Philosophy of Zikism: A Re-Interpretation||Abstract|
|Abubakar Momoh, Chike Osegbue|
|No 6 (2012)||Modern African Nationalistic-Ideological Philosophy: Its Controversial Development in Malawi (1958-2012)||Abstract|
|Grivas Muchineripi Kayange|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"